- What is HGH - Human Growth Hormone?
- What is A Physician's Blend® HGH?
- Is A Physician's Blend® HGH a new product?
- Why is A Physician's Blend® HGH different than other HGH Products?
- What is in A Physician's Blend® HGH?
- What can I expect from taking A Physician's Blend® HGH?
- What are the first results I can expect to experience with HGH?
- What is the recommended dosage of A Physician's Blend® HGH?
- Does A Physician's Blend® HGH have any negative side effects?
- Can women on Estrogen replacement therapy take A Physician's Blend HGH?
- Is it possible to take to much of A Physician's Blend® HGH?
- Can A Physician's Blend HGH harm the organs of the body like the heart and liver?
- How will A Physician's Blend® HGH effect my immune system?
- What is the shelf life of A Physician's Blend® HGH?
- Does A Physician's Blend HGH increase fat burning?
- What are the effects of A Physician's Blend HGH on the libido?
- How does A Physician's Blend HGH effect exercise and body building?
- How will A Physician's Blend HGH effect energy, mood and creativity?
- Does A Physician's Blend HGH effect brain function?
- What are some of the published benefits of A Physician's Blend HGH?
- What are some of the signs of HGH depletion?
- Shipping and delivery
- Placing an order
- Returns and exchanges
1. What is HGH - Human Growth Hormone?
HGH is a natural chemical (hormone) produced by the pituitary gland that provides for the growth and maintenance of human tissue. Humans begin to produce HGH at birth and varying levels of HGH circulate in the bloodstream until death. Combined with other hormones and substances, HGH facilitates the building of bone and muscle as well as the production of cells that help organs and tissue to grow and repair them. HGH levels reach their peak during adolescence and begin to drop with each passing year. Many scientists link this decrease to the health threatening complications of the aging process which include loss of muscle tone and bone strength, increase in body fat and decrease in immune function along with other common problems. In addition to the above, HGH promotes metabolism and the way the body uses energy.
2. What is A Physician's Blend® HGH?
A Physician's Blend® HGH contains a specially formulated Homeopathic Human Growth Hormone (master hormone) that consists of more than one potency of HGH (sometimes called Homecords). This seems to create an efficiency that helps A Physician's Blend® HGH reach its receptor sites much more effectively and therefore makes it more viable. A Physician's Blend® HGH also includes additional herbs and minerals to support the body in other specific ways as well.
3. Is A Physician's Blend® HGH a new product?
Physician's Blend oral HGH formulas were the first Homeopathic HGH products on the Internet. Most other companies over the years have simply tried to duplicate our product. Our original formulas were age and gender specific from day one and have yet to be copied successfully. Thousands of satisfied customers from around the world have grown to trust the effectiveness of Physician's Blend HGH formulas.
4. Why is A Physician's Blend® HGH different than other HGH Products?
The relationship of the potencies used as related to age and gender seems to be more efficient based on the requirements of people in these groups. Also, A Physician's Blend® HGH contains the actual HGH hormone: Somatotrophin.
5. What is in A Physician's Blend® HGH?
The main ingredient in A Physician's Blend® HGH is somatotrophin (hgh). We have included various other ingredients to support your body's different functions. You can find a full listing of ingredients on our Ingredients page.
6. What can I expect from taking A Physician's Blend® HGH?
Many things will begin to happen. You should start to notice the benefits within the first 7 to 45 days of taking A Physician's Blend® HGH. With some people it may take longer based on the amount of toxins in their body (i.e. caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, etc.). In general, the first things people notice are: More energy, better sleep patterns, improved eyesight, improved mental clarity, improved skin tone and improved muscle tone (generally noted in the second or third month of use). For a list of additional benefits, please click here.
7. What are the first results I can expect to experience with A Physician's Blend® HGH?
Most people experience deeper, more restful sleep within the first 30 to 60 days. The more impressive results generally come within the 2nd and 3rd month of using HGH.
8. What is the recommended dosage of A Physician's Blend® HGH?
A Physician's Blend® HGH formulas come in a standard 1 oz. homeopathic bottle with a spray cap for those with more active lifestyles. We suggest that you apply 3 sprays under the tongue 3 times a day for 6 days; wait 1 day and repeat.
9. Does A Physician's Blend® HGH have any negative side effects?
To put it simply A Physician's Blend® HGH does not interfere with any medications and has no adverse side effects. However, we do not recommend that individuals who have had active cancer, other than skin cancer for the last 5 years, or for women who are pregnant or nursing take A Physician's Blend® HGH.
10. Can women on Estrogen replacement therapy take A Physician's Blend® HGH?
In most cases yes, but we have found that some women on high doses of estrogen replacement therapies can experience some discomfort from taking A Physician's Blend® HGH. Some of the side effects may include edginess or anxiousness but no long-term harm will be done. If you have any concerns in this area it is best to consult with your health care physician prior to taking A Physician's Blend® HGH.
11. Is it possible to take too much of A Physician's Blend® HGH?
It is possible to take too much of anything, including food and water. A Physician's Blend® HGH is gentle and safe but if someone uses too much A Physician's Blend® HGH, they might experience a headache and slight discomfort. However in the long term, no harm will be done.
12. Can HGH harm the organs of the body like the heart and liver?
Most people who have taken HGH have experienced a rejuvenation of organs and glands. The HGH increases muscle and helps metabolize fat. The heart being a muscle will no doubt improve. Also, Dr. Keith Kelly found that the thymus gland, a vital gland in our immune system, shrinks with age and normalizes back to normal size with HGH supplementation.
13. How will A Physician's Blend® HGH effect my immune system?
Studies have shown that the presence of HGH may help the immune system perform better. Like many other hormones it appears to enhance activity of NK cells that attach to cells that the immune system recognizes as non-self. HGH also stimulates the thyroid, which in turn stimulates the thymus, a key factor of the immune system.
14. What is the shelf life of A Physician's Blend® HGH?
The shelf life of A Physician's Blend® HGH is 3 years. However, it should be kept away from strong light, heat and strong odors.
15. Does A Physician's Blend® HGH increase fat burning?
The most effective anti-obesity "agent" ever discovered, HGH revs up the metabolism to former highs, selectively reducing the abdomen, hips, waist and thighs while at the same time increasing muscle mass. In many cases, people "look like they've shed years away along with the fat they've loss.
16. What are the effects of A Physician's Blend® HGH on the libido?
As a powerful aphrodisiac, A Physician's Blend® HGH restores sexual potency and sexuality in men. Many of the women who use it also report increased libido, heightened pleasure and the equivalent of greater potency in men, which for the females is multiple orgasms. A Physician's Blend® HGH helps to alleviate menstrual and post-menopausal symptoms, and eliminate vaginal dryness. According to many of the physicians who use Growth Hormone in their practice, the sexual changes are striking, effecting both men and women. Dr. John Baron, at age 82, says, "I'm surprised myself. I'd say my libido and sexual function is as good as it was when I was 25."
17. How does HGH affect exercise and bodybuilding?
Medical studies have proven that positive gains occur only while Growth Hormone is being secreted. HGH significantly increases the effects of exercise and muscle building, including energy, muscle strength, stamina and endurance. Studies at St. Thomas Hospital in London showed that "there is a tremendous increase in muscles and you won't believe how hard they are."
18. How will HGH effect energy, mood and creativity?
HGH can re-reinvigorate the mind. It can also reverse the attitudes, outlook and expectations associated with aging. It increases concentration and thinking power, producing sharper mental acuity, has an anti-depressive action on the brain, and can have a profound effect in increasing energy and a sense of well-being.
19. Does HGH effect brain function?
The brain and nervous system are made up of cells called neurons. And though they are permanent and never re-grow, HGH can stimulate their repair and rejuvenation. It also affects the proteins produced in the brain for storing our memories. Therefore, learning, memory and intelligence all depend on adequate supplies of Growth Hormone.
20. What are some of the published benefits of HGH?
The New England Journal of Medicine published studies (1990: volume #323) showing that HGH may reverse biological aging by:
* Restoring muscle mass
* Decreasing body fat
* Thickening the skin, reducing wrinkles
* Restoring lost hair
* Restoring hair color
* Increasing energy
* Improving cholesterol profile
* Rejuvenate the liver, pancreas and heart
* Improving vision
* Improving memory
* Elevating mood and improving sleep
* Increasing cardiac output and stamina
* Improving immune function
* Increasing mental function
* Increasing sex drive
21. What are some of the signs of HGH depletion?
When our long bone growth is completed between ages 20 and 25, the brain’s pituitary and immune system lose their "motivation." Instead of going to a balanced level, recombinant Growth Hormone (called HGH or GH) begins to decrease steadily and signs of aging appear. Studies show that GH continues to decline as we age. Therefore, to control or possibly reverse the effects of aging, we need to increase GH. We know that as we age, we secrete less GH. The following can be some of the signs of GH depletion:
* High Cholesterol
* Joint Problems
* Wrinkles, Fine Lines
* Poor Memory, Cognition
* Thinning Hair
* Lack of Enthusiasm
* Failing Sexual Performance
* Sagging Skin
* Slow Nail Growth
* Diminishing Eye Sight
* Graying Hair
* Low Energy
* Skin Problems
* Weight Problems
* Slow Wound Healing
* Poor Stamina
* Sleep Difficulties
* Immune System Problems
* Disease Conditions
* Blood Pressure Low/High
* Emotional Instability
* Lack of Muscle Tone
Shipping and Delivery
22. How soon can I expect delivery of my package?
Most orders are shipped within 5-7 days from time of receipt (except weekends and holidays). If you have not received your package in a timely manner, contact our offices firstname.lastname@example.org. Your package will be tracked and we will provide you information regarding the status of your package in transit. Physician's Blend guarantees the safe delivery of your product.
Placing an Order
23. Is online ordering really secure?
We provide our customers the convenience of shopping online and the assurance that your purchase information will be secure. To ensure the security of your online transactions, we use a secure order form that uses a 128 bit encryption GoDaddy.com certificate. When you submit the form you will connect to the SSL server and the credit card information will be encrypted.
Do you share my name and personal information with other companies?Top
We do not share your personal information with any other companies. As a valued customer we believe this information should be protected and remain private.
What are my payment options?
We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept Money Orders and Personal checks. Personal checks will have a 7-10 day hold until the funds post.
Will I receive a confirmation of my order?
A page will appear immediately after you submit your order that says, "Thank You, Your order has been received."
Returns & Exchanges
24. Do you provide a guarantee on your products?
If you are not fully satisfied with our product we will refund the entire purchase price if taken as directed for 90 days.
* For returns outside of the United States we will refund the price of the product minus the cost of shipping.
Where do I send products I'd like to return?Top
Please send all returns to the address on the label.
25. Can I order if I live outside the United States?
Yes, international shipping costs $25 (some countries may restrict).